OOTD102

10:21:00 PM



          I finally did it, i hopped on the bandwagon, i drank the kool-aid.  I GOT A MESH HEAD!  I toyed with the idea for maybe the last month, but finally i just got it done.  I grabbed the gwen head by Catwa after demoing them all several times.  Of course after i grabbed the head my bank card was feeling it, but lucky for me bold & beauty has this gorgeous skin as one of their ggs.  All i had to do was grab the appliers, which are very pretty :D.

body/
hair / little bones / sita @mainstore
head / catwa / gwen @mainstore
face applier / bold &beauty / sonya / FREE GG @mainstore
eyeshadow / alaskametro / matte mist @marketplace
mesh body / maitreya / lara @mainstore
tattoo / queen of ink / entity tattoo @designer circle
nails / alaskametro / vamp gold nails @marketplace

wearing/
panties / dead dollz / valerie (promiscuous gacha)@mainstore

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Total Pageviews

Flickr Images

Subscribe